Fishing clothing set - t-shirt & shirts 958/705-KR-CL
- Made of high quality cotton with a motif of an attacking perch-pike fish
- Strong ribbing under the neck
- Comfortable universal cut
Fishing shorts 705-KR-CL with UPF30 sun protection
- The back of the shorts is reinforced with an additional layer of fabric
- Deep pockets and a small pocket at the back
- Key strap sewn into the pocket
- The set includes a cloth belt fastened with a buckle
Shorts made of Soft Armor fabric
UV radiation occurs throughout the whole year and carries both positive and negative effects on our body. Being in the sun improves general well-being, has anti-depressant effects. Solar radiation affects the production of serotonin (the hormone of happiness), and is also responsible for the production of vitamin D3 by the body. However, as you know, everything is good in measure. Spending time in the sun for a long time can lead to sunburn, erythema, skin peeling.
For angler who spends a lot of time in the sun, GRAFF Climate clothing will be a perfect protection. The entire GRAFF Climate collection has UPF 30 solar protection.
This means that if 30 units of UV sun rays are directed to clothing with UPF 30, only one unit of rays will pass through this clothing and reach the skin, i.e. it blocks 98% of UV rays.
UPF 30 GRAFF Climate clothing that protects against solar radiation blocks both UVB and UVA rays, while the UV filters contained in creams (those whose level indicates SPF) protect us only against UVB radiation.