PRE-ORDER: approximate delivery time is October 15th
The 606-B fishing jacket included in the Graff 606-B / 706-B set is waterproof and windproof. The jacket is made of a two-layer BRATEX® membrane (water resistance 10,000 mm H2O / breathability 10,000 g / m2 / 24 h).
It is dedicated to the autumn and spring seasons, although in combination with thermoactive underwear, the fleece will be able to provide suitable conditions for fishing also in winter.
Fishing jacket - tailored to your needs
The 606-B waterproof fishing jacket included in the 606-B / 706-B set provides protection against rainfall. If you are going on autumn fishing trips and you are afraid of getting wet, the jacket will protect you against it.
We have used many solutions to meet the requirements of anglers. The fishing jacket has five spacious pockets (one inside) for fishing equipment, or private items such as a telephone, wallet with documents. Additionally, the jacket is equipped with a profiled hood with drawstrings. We also applied Velcro over the YKK zipper to keep you tightened and secured even more. Thanks to it, you are more comfortable and nothing restricts your movements. The jacket has waterproof cuffs, so that water does not run off inside the sleeve.
Advantages of the fishing jacket 606-B
- windproof and waterproof
- two-layer BRATEX® membrane (water resistance 10,000 mm H2O / breathability 10,000 g / m2 / 24 h).
- High-quality main waterproof zipper from the renowned Japanese company YKK
- taped seams
- additional material inserts resistant to tearing
- it has five ventilated pockets, including one inside
- reflective wrapping
- profiled hood with drawstring
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- the jacket is available in 3 color variants: blue-navy blue, orange-navy blue, and navy blue.