The 644-O-1 quilted jacket has been filled with a special SUB ZERO insulating layer that accumulates particles of warm air inside, while protecting against the penetration of cold inside the garment. When developing the SUB ZERO insulating non-woven fabric, as Graff we wanted to provide users with maximum thermal comfort, reducing the volume and weight of the garment to the necessary minimum.
This jacket can be used as an additional insulation layer, rain or winter sets, and as a typical outer layer. Light construction and a special cut ensure high comfort of use.
- SUBZERO insulation layer
- light construction
- chest pocket and two inside pockets
- elastic cuffs that adjust to the wrist circumference
- a special flap to protect the chin
- stand-up collar.
- cuffs regulating the waist circumference
- a special transport bag included in the set.