Set of fishing clothing - fishing jacket and fishing pants 605-B-CL / 705-B-CL
Fishing jacket 605-B-CL
- Extensive hood with adjustable circumference and depth
- Strong main zipper finished with two strips which protect against wind and water
- Large outer pockets on the chest
- Elastic cuffs at the wrists and waist
- A fold on the back with a mesh which improves the air circulation
- Taped seams
- Extended back part of the jacket
Fishing trousers 705-B-CL with UPF30 sun protection
- Waterproof and breathable
- Reinforcements made of durable fabric at the back of the trousers
- Two large recessed pockets
- Side pocket fastened with waterproof zipper
- 35-centimeter double zipper on legs
- The set includes a canvas belt fastened with a clip
A windproof jacket made of Soft Armor fabric
UV radiation occurs throughout the year and carries both positive and negative effects on our body. Being in the sun improves general feeling, has anti-depressant effects. Solar radiation affects the production of serotonin (the hormone of happiness), and is also responsible for the production of vitamin D3 by the body.However, as you know, everything is good in measure.
Spending time in the sun for a long time can lead to sunburn, erythema, peeling. For anglers spending a lot of time in the sun, GRAFF Climate clothing will be a very good protection. The entire GRAFF Climate collection has UPF30 solar protection.
This means that if 30 units of UV sun rays are directed to clothing with UPF30, only one unit of rays will pass through this clothing and reach the skin, i.e. it blocks 98% of UV rays.
UPF30 GRAFF Climate clothing that protects against solar radiation blocks both UVB and UVA rays, while UV filters contained in creams (those whose level indicates SPF) protect us only against UVB radiation.